TNT, a cellular service of Smart Communications, has crowned the best Mobile Legends players in Davao City during a tournament held last March 16 at the PLDT Davao grounds.
Team Logan Esports was declared champion, taking home with them P10,000. Meanwhile, Team Arsenal and Team King Ministry, took second and third places, winning P5,000 and P3,000. Team Xmark was declared fourth place in the tournament.
Organized by Mice Gaming, the Araw ng Dabaw event gathered a total of 51 teams with five members each.
- Man sued for P3-M shabu
- Leni hit for comment on COVID-19 surge
- Dayanghirang: City to have a new congressional district
- Timesman | How I welcomed 2020
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 3rd place finishes for RPVGCC squads in 73rd PAL Interclub
- Local priest dies of COVID-19 in Tagum
- MY TURN | Manila Bay Savior – Part 2
- Military flights to continue amid region air travel ban
- LGUs urged: Establish Halal councils