A CITY-LEVEL target was arrested by elements of the Bunawan police in a buy-bust operation in Purok 3-A, Divine Mercy, Barangay San Isidro, Bunawan District at 10:23 pm on Saturday, Nov. 18.
Captain Hazel Tuazon, spokesperson of the Davao City Police Office (DCPO), identified him as Angelo Banico, a resident of the area. The suspect was considered a top 2 city-level high-value individual.
Allegedly, the suspect sold a sachet of shabu weighing 2.11 grams worth P14,348 to a police poseur-buyer. He is now under the custody of Bunawan Police Station facing a case of violating Republic Act 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002).
- FINED, TOO | SEC revokes entity for fraud
- Rough Cuts | Time to throw his weight around
- EGALITARIAN | People’s welfare as an agenda
- Electronic producer CHROMANCE teams up with K-Pop group MOMOLAND for the new version of “Wrap Me In Plastic”
- Vegas Fuels reopens, grants Bayanihan Prices
- Recovery of tourism industry needs push, says executive
- GJAPS Pirates are 2019 Uraya Fortys hoop champs
- Wanderlust | Gulangyu: An island of history
- DLSU gets 2nd win in 34th Kadayawan hoop
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Too much katol