AN 18-YEAR-OLD man was arrested after he allegedly lobbed more than P50,000 worth of shabu over the main gate of the Davao City Jail Main dormitory Barangay Ma-a, around 4 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 13.
Captain Hazel Tuazon, Davao City Police Office (DCPO) spokesperson, identified him as Remarc Mansi Romblon, single, a resident of Purok 20, Acacia, Calinan District.
According to the report, personnel of the Bureau of Jail Management and Penology (BJMP) 1 caught the suspect in the act of throwing the contraband inside the male dormitory.
Seized were three sachets of shabu weighing 2.09 grams worth P52,200; 30 pieces of Mascada Tobacco (tres bee); cellular phone (keypad); Nokia battery; Samsung phone (keypad); disposable lighter; and packs of Marlboro cigarettes.
The suspect is now under the custody of the Ma-a Police Station, facing a case for violation of Republic Act 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002).
- Suspect killed in shootout
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | Thai Culinary Experience with Benjarong’s Chef Woon Krissana
- Vaccination, castration set
- Kids ban from Internet cafes on school days hurdles 2nd reading
- DCRCB reconstituted anew
- TOUCHDOWN | Initial shipment of COVID-19 vaccines arrive in Davao City
- 41,000 nabbed for violations during MECQ – DCPO
- Abude: Delete bogus FB page
- Protection desk eyed to advance workers rights
- Globe to develop more digital solutions in support of government’s digitalization goals