Authorities arrested two men in a buy-bust conducted in Purok Durian, Maximina Village, Barangay Magugpo East, Tagum City at 5 p.m. on Tuesday.The operation was conducted by the Task Force Davao, in coordination with the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency XI.
The two suspects were identified as Jamel Barane Condar alias Jamel, 27, and Alicor Pabatang Macapar alias Ali, 24, both residents of the said address.
Confiscated from them were two sachets containing white crystalline suspected as shabu and buy-bust money amounting to P1,000.
Both suspects are now in the custody of the Bunawan Police Station for violation of RA 9165 or Comprehensive Dangerous Drug Act of 2002.
Saimehen Iluis/UM Intern
- Food delivery service donates food to frontliners
- WANDERLUST | DOT Xl bares accomplishments for 2021
- Mobile loans do much to ease unbanked Filipinos’ financial burden
- CTTMO: Some car owners refuse to pay parking fee
- Discover new things with your 1st e-wallet: GCash Jr.
- Urban Ape | 1 + 1 = 11
- Relieved and probed
- EastMinCom chief says COVID-19 won’t curtail operations vs. Reds
- Scene City | Visiting El Don Resort in Governor Generoso
- ROUGH CUTS | Where are ‘In aid of legislation’ laws?