An alleged thief was caught stealing one OPPO A37 smart phone in Spring Valley, Buhangin at around 4 a.m. on Feb. 13.
The suspect was identified as Jimmy Gimo, 29, a neighbor of the victim Jennifer M. Berongoy.
Police recovered the phone from his possession.
Meanwhile, about 10:20 a.m., PO1 John Paul Guilanan arrested suspect Michael Silvestre Castillo, 24, a resident of Purok 1, Petronas, Bunawan District.
Recovered from the suspect were the stolen goods worth P5,000 from the store of Rosemarie Roda Buya, a resident of the same place.
The suspect was pinpointed by the 10-year-old witness.
The suspect and recovered items were now under custody of Buhangin Police Station for proper disposition.
Both suspects are now under the custody of the Buhangin Police Precinct.
By Lumelyn Cayunda/JMC Intern
- HONORING MY MOTHER: Homesick and sick of home
- Random Thoughts | Plan “B” for Federalism
- BOOSTER DOSES | Frontliners a priority as city launches third vaccine shots to boost immunity
- LTFRB eyes new jeepney routes to city’s hinterlands
- Honoring my Mother | Street Feet
- 154 illegal trikes registered
- Hagonoy poor family adopted by PNP
- Kadayawan ‘20 execom formed
- Rough Cuts: Can we suffer indignities?
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this silence the ‘calm before the storm’?