A 40-year-olddetainee at the Davao City Jail was stabbed by his co-inmate on Monday.
The victim was identified as Kit Michael Froilan Sanz who got stabbed on his back.
There were allegedly around 13 inmates who ganged up on the victim.
The incident was reported by his sister-in-law, Jasmine Casan, 32, a government employee.
Based on the initial report by the Talomo Police Station, the victim acquired serious injuries on different parts of his body.
The victim is recuperating in a local hospital.
By Erwin L. Linaza/UM Intern.
- Mom in her kitchen. See what’s cooking, too!
- ROUGH CUTS | These rumor mongers
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 6, 2021
- Rough Cuts | No need to find alibis
- Police, victims, and a call for change
- SCENE CITY | Verdeli opens as newest destination in Malagos
- DCPO recognized as best police office
- 59 communist guerrillas surrender since January
- Scene City | Quarantine is a blessing in disguise
- President urged: Cancel franchise of electric coop