A case for violation of Art. no. 249 of the Revised Penal Code was filed before the City Prosecutor’s Office against the suspect in a stabbing last week at Purok 25, Teachers Village in Calinan District.
The suspect was identified as Fredie Millona alias Ebok who reportedly stabbed to death Adonis Sarsale in a fight. The victim succumbed to a knife wound on the chest while Millona was also wounded.
The homicide case was filed by Prosecutor Rizalyn Gonzales-Pontanos.
Meanwhile, Millona is under observation at the Southern Philippines Medical Center and will immediately face the case once he is released.
By Janine Alyssa Kaye A. Hasan/UM Intern
- Davao Light announces service disruptions on Dec. 2-5
- UM at 73: Fruition of Teamwork, Legacy of a Lifetime
- RANDOM THOUGHTS | New Dream, New Politics
- INFOGRAPHIC: Hand hygiene
- Scene City | Vis-Min Hospitals receive PPEs from SM Foundation
- Boss’s order not absolute amid COVID
- No more Salugpongan schools after DepEd order: spokesman
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Nunot | Mao ni ‘double whammy’
- Brainstorm: The Next Generation | Heal as one or die