A fire occurred along Cabaguio Avenue, Barangay Wilfredo Aquino, Agdao District at 12:58 p.m. on Tuesday, April 2.The fire started near the four-story building of Shangrila KTV.
According to Erwin Sant, Aljon Tibay, Bernie Genodepanon and Leonard Enriquez Jr, they were welding something when the sparks caused a pile of leaves to burst into flames.
Fortunately, they were able to control the flames before they can cause further damage.
A fire-out was declared at 1:13 p.m.
Ana Lea Patricia B. De Guzman/UM Intern
- Mom in her kitchen. See what’s cooking, too!
- ROUGH CUTS | These rumor mongers
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 6, 2021
- Rough Cuts | No need to find alibis
- Police, victims, and a call for change
- SCENE CITY | Verdeli opens as newest destination in Malagos
- DCPO recognized as best police office
- 59 communist guerrillas surrender since January
- Scene City | Quarantine is a blessing in disguise
- President urged: Cancel franchise of electric coop