Eight individuals were hauled to the Buhangin Police Precinct after they were caught in the act of gambling at the parking space of Caltex gasoline station near NHA subdivision.
They were identified as Ponciano Vanosa Maglana, 53, a resident of Ciudad de Esperanza; Roy Rosario Laruya, 37, a resident of Purok San Vicente, Zone 2; Dennis Taypen Tabuada, 43, a resident of Pioneer Village, Buhangin; Joeryl Parian Ambol, 40, a resident of San Lorenzo, Buhangin; Francis Ceasar Sitjar Navarro, 30, a resident of Molave Street, Buhangin; and Rommel Arcillas Veraces, 39, a resident of Watusi Street, Buhangin.
Confiscated from them were P660 in bet money, two pieces of one peso coin, and the oval stone used in the Cara y Cruz (coin toss game).
By Legardo Gallardo /JMC Intern
- Mom in her kitchen. See what’s cooking, too!
- ROUGH CUTS | These rumor mongers
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 6, 2021
- Rough Cuts | No need to find alibis
- Police, victims, and a call for change
- SCENE CITY | Verdeli opens as newest destination in Malagos
- DCPO recognized as best police office
- 59 communist guerrillas surrender since January
- Scene City | Quarantine is a blessing in disguise
- President urged: Cancel franchise of electric coop