Six individuals were arrested in separate illegal gambling operations in Isla Noah and Catambak extension of Barangay Lapu-lapu, Agdao District on Wednesday.
Personnel from the Sta. Ana precinct conducted the operation around 1:20 p.m. in Isla Noah, which resulted in the arrest of Roland Salon Maling, 31; Richard Garing Gaudicos, 45; and Gerard Diaz Galleros, 20, all construction workers.
They were reportedly betting on a billiard game when caught in the act.
Meanwhile, around 4:50 p.m. of the same day, Joey Binondo Escolano, 29, customer service representative; Nonie Cabagong Masunag, 48; and Marry Joy Modelo Bastes, 30, all residents of Catambak were caught playing the card game “tong-its.”
They are facing a case for violation of Presidential Decree 1602.
By Jurlyn Gocotano/UM Intern
- Food delivery service donates food to frontliners
- WANDERLUST | DOT Xl bares accomplishments for 2021
- Mobile loans do much to ease unbanked Filipinos’ financial burden
- CTTMO: Some car owners refuse to pay parking fee
- Discover new things with your 1st e-wallet: GCash Jr.
- Urban Ape | 1 + 1 = 11
- Relieved and probed
- EastMinCom chief says COVID-19 won’t curtail operations vs. Reds
- Scene City | Visiting El Don Resort in Governor Generoso
- ROUGH CUTS | Where are ‘In aid of legislation’ laws?