Three riders were collared for drunk driving on Wednesday night.
Archie Albios, 31, and Jovito Horga, 29, were apprehended in Ecoland Drive, Barangay Bucana, Talomo District around 10:20 p.m.
Both failed the Alcohol Breath Analyzer (ABA) test.
Horga was also cited for disregarding a traffic officer, not wearing helmet, and driving without license and documents.
An hour later at a checkpoint in Barangay Tigatto, Buhangin District, David Jan Vallejos was also collared.
He was flagged down for driving without a helmet. The motorcycle he used also did not have a plate number.
The suspect also failed to pass the sobriety test and the ABA.
By Jiara Maxine Cervantes/JMC Intern
- 400 get jabs in school-based mobile vaccination vs. COVID
- Drug suspects arrested in front of Ecoland terminal
- ADAP: Punish people using words offensive to PWDs
- 5 IPs in Haran brought home
- Scene City | Davao Medical Society’s Pillars Night
- NPA regional committee in R-11 to be dismantled in next months
- City, DavOr, 5 towns under Alert Level 1
- Rough Cuts | Discretion still the better part of valor
- Be responsible for posting vax info to avoid confusion
- DA XI: Free horse to support remote farms