A 28-year old man utility worker was stabbed during a birthday celebration in Monteritz Village, at 12:10 a.m. at Km. 8 in Matina Pangi, Talomo District yesterday.
The victim was identified as Jeffrey Jayme Mondejar, a resident of the area. Reportedly, he was drinking with friends when he had a heated argument with suspect Archie John Arawiran Jabonero, 35, a resident of Matina Pangi Davao City.
The victim was stabbed several times on his left cheek and left portion of his head. But he’s now recuperating in the Southern Philippines Medical Center while the suspect is now detained in Talomo Police Station.
By Erwin L. Linaza/UM Intern
- Man sued for P3-M shabu
- Leni hit for comment on COVID-19 surge
- Dayanghirang: City to have a new congressional district
- Timesman | How I welcomed 2020
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 3rd place finishes for RPVGCC squads in 73rd PAL Interclub
- Local priest dies of COVID-19 in Tagum
- MY TURN | Manila Bay Savior – Part 2
- Military flights to continue amid region air travel ban
- LGUs urged: Establish Halal councils