A dental maker was arrested for illegal practice on Thursday.
Reports from the Davao City Police Office identified the suspect as Vilbert Alladin Alboroto, legal age, and resident of Rigodon Street, Lanzona Subdivision, Barangay Matina Aplaya, Talomo District.
Alboroto was apprehended after a series of surveillance operations were conducted on his alleged illegal activities that prompted the Davao Dental Chapter, Anti-Scam Unit, and the Investigation Detection and Management Branch of the Davao City Police Office to conduct the joint entrapment operation.
Seized from Alboroto’s possession were dental paraphernalia, complete set of upper denture and the P1,300 marked money.
The suspect is now under the custody of Davao City Police Office for proper disposition, as he is facing charges for violating RA 9484 (Illegal Practice of Dental Profession).
By Lolit M. Sagandoy/UM Intern
- WANDERLUST | Grand Land Davao property wins awards
- Robinsons Bank Simplé Savings named as Best Financial Inclusion Program
- Salugpongan school closure one of major events of 2019
- Editorial | Moving forward despite COVID-19
- 360 police officers punished
- Cultural Potpourri: Seda’s Valentine “Eat with Love”
- 67% COMPLIANCE | 200 submitted valid COVID-19 test results on the first day of the implementation of the law
- Rough Cuts | What went wrong?
- Salubong, Reuniting Filipinos everywhere this Christmas
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day