Two high-value targets were arrested in separate buy-busts in Hagonoy and Kiblawan, Davao del Sur on Wednesday.
Chief Supt Marcelo C. Morales, regional police director, identified the two as Lynmar Gelvez Bengil, 50, a resident of Barangay Guihing, Hagonoy; and Spencer Jimenez, 18, laborer, a resident of Gen. Luna Street, Barangay Poblacion, Kiblawan.
Bengil is listed in the top 5 priority target of the province and the most wanted in Hagonoy. Jimenez, meanwhile, is listed as no. 7 in the priority target of Hagonoy.
Confiscated from the possession of Bengil were five sachets of shabu, P500 marked money, and one Samsung phone.
Chief Insp. Jason Baria, the PRO XI spokesperson, said the police confiscated one large pack of dried marijuana wrapped in a newspaper from Jimenez.
They also seized as evidence a .38 caliber revolver, P500 marked money, and more marijuana leaves.
- Man sued for P3-M shabu
- Leni hit for comment on COVID-19 surge
- Dayanghirang: City to have a new congressional district
- Timesman | How I welcomed 2020
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 3rd place finishes for RPVGCC squads in 73rd PAL Interclub
- Local priest dies of COVID-19 in Tagum
- MY TURN | Manila Bay Savior – Part 2
- Military flights to continue amid region air travel ban
- LGUs urged: Establish Halal councils