A REGIONAL-LEVEL target in Davao Region and his wife were arrested in a buy-bust operation in Carcon Compound, Barangay Katangawan, General Santos City on Nov. 17.
Nephi Noli Dimaandal, spokesperson of the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) XI, said the subjects of the operation were Roberto Lanticse, 43, a seasoned drug personality, and his wife Russel.
The couple was arrested for conspiring with each other in selling a sachet of suspected shabu weighing more or less five grams worth P15,000, according to the PDEA report.
Three sachets of suspected shabu weighing more or less 15 grams with an estimated value of P 102,000 and the buy-bust marked money were seized during the operation.
Meanwhile, cases for violation of Republic Act 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002) are being prepared against them.
- AFP hopes localized talks to solve insurgency, say
- City to deliver food packs to families affected by Taal
- Davao City feted as top-performing LGU for VaxCertPH implementation
- Former rebels see sights in HK courtesy of President Duterte
- Ninja Van PH celebrates 5 years of excellence
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Davao Light and TESDA partner to refurbish skills workshop laboratory
- Payday ready
- MY ART THOUGHTS | The Value of Art Critique
- Piñol to decide whether to run for senate by next week