Five drug suspects were arrested in separate operations launched by the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency and the Philippine National Police.
The suspects were identified as Farrah Amierol Lakibul, Rozel Pandungan Lakibul, and Meriam Moharrani Pandungan, all residents of Muslim Village in Sasa; and Geraldine Pandoga Kalakayan, a resident of Dacudao Avenue in Agdao, were arrested in a buy-bust operation on Sunday evening.
Meanwhile, another suspect was arrested in a buy-bust along Roxas Boulevard yesterday morning.
Carlo Raj Romero was arrested after he allegedly sold narcotics to an agent. Recovered from him were two pieces of shabu worth P1,000, three pieces of folded printed paper containing marijuana leaves with fruiting tops, and the P500 marked money. The suspect was a first-time offender.
By Michaella D. Nuenay/JMC Intern
- Man sued for P3-M shabu
- Leni hit for comment on COVID-19 surge
- Dayanghirang: City to have a new congressional district
- Timesman | How I welcomed 2020
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 3rd place finishes for RPVGCC squads in 73rd PAL Interclub
- Local priest dies of COVID-19 in Tagum
- MY TURN | Manila Bay Savior – Part 2
- Military flights to continue amid region air travel ban
- LGUs urged: Establish Halal councils