THREE vintage grenades were found inside Dongskie Junkshop, Purok 5-A, Along the Davao-Bukidnon Highway in Barangay Los Amigos, Tugbok District, around 6:20 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 17.
Captain Hazel Tuazon, spokesperson of the Davao City Police Office, said the explosives were reported by junk shop owner Amribel Aguilar, 32, a resident of the said area.
Immediately, the duty investigator and other police officers proceeded to the establishment on board Mobile Patrol 2125 to secure the area.
According to the owner, one of his workers was segregating the scrap materials and noticed three pieces of rusty metal objects. He informed Aguilar immediately upon realizing they looked like grenades.
The Davao City Explosive Ordnance Division took custody of the grenades.
- Man sued for P3-M shabu
- Leni hit for comment on COVID-19 surge
- Dayanghirang: City to have a new congressional district
- Timesman | How I welcomed 2020
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 3rd place finishes for RPVGCC squads in 73rd PAL Interclub
- Local priest dies of COVID-19 in Tagum
- MY TURN | Manila Bay Savior – Part 2
- Military flights to continue amid region air travel ban
- LGUs urged: Establish Halal councils