Authorities arrested a suspected drug dealer in Camia Street, Juna Subdivision, beside Ateneo de Davao High School, at 7:35 p.m. on Monday.
The suspect was identified as Roy Tomakin Escauso alias Sandy Floyd, 42, a resident of Deca Homes in Barangay Tacunan.
The operation was conducted by the Talomo Police Station, led by station commander, Maj. Ronald Lim Lao.
Seized from the suspect’s possession were one plastic sachet containing alleged shabu, two P1,000 bills, and one black Cherry Mobile unit.
Escauso is considered a street-level pusher.
He’s now detained in the Talomo Police Station.
He faces a case for violation of RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002.
- 400 get jabs in school-based mobile vaccination vs. COVID
- Drug suspects arrested in front of Ecoland terminal
- ADAP: Punish people using words offensive to PWDs
- 5 IPs in Haran brought home
- Scene City | Davao Medical Society’s Pillars Night
- NPA regional committee in R-11 to be dismantled in next months
- City, DavOr, 5 towns under Alert Level 1
- Rough Cuts | Discretion still the better part of valor
- Be responsible for posting vax info to avoid confusion
- DA XI: Free horse to support remote farms