Two men were arrested in a buy-bust operation along Eco-West Drive, Barangay Matina Aplaya, at 3:40 p.m. on Wednesday.
The suspect were identified as Loyd Naliza Manatad alias Poloy, 36, a resident of Country Homes, Tagum City, and Efram Naliza Mosqueda, 25, and a resident of Sta Ana, Nasipit, Agusan Del Norte.
Reportedly seized from their possession were a sachet of suspected shabu and buy-bust money worth P7,000.
The suspects, together with the pieces of evidence, are now in the custody of the Talomo police for violating RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drug Act of 2002.
By Japheth Althone Frederick Q. Lagazo/ UM Intern
- FINED, TOO | SEC revokes entity for fraud
- Rough Cuts | Time to throw his weight around
- EGALITARIAN | People’s welfare as an agenda
- Electronic producer CHROMANCE teams up with K-Pop group MOMOLAND for the new version of “Wrap Me In Plastic”
- Vegas Fuels reopens, grants Bayanihan Prices
- Recovery of tourism industry needs push, says executive
- GJAPS Pirates are 2019 Uraya Fortys hoop champs
- Wanderlust | Gulangyu: An island of history
- DLSU gets 2nd win in 34th Kadayawan hoop
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Too much katol