The Davao City Chamber of Commerce and Industry Inc. (DCCCII) will hold activities to celebrate its 50th anniversary.
Arturo Milan, DCCCII president, said the activities are aimed at giving back to the city for its contributions to helping it grow as an organization as well as its members.
Milan said the organization has become successful as, aside from other accolades, it has also been enshrined in the Hall of Fame having been recognized as the best business organization in the last four years in Mindanao, and three years in the country.
Based on the information from the organization, the activities started on Monday with a mass at San Pedro Cathedral. On Tuesday, it held a medical and dental mission in partnership with the Davao City Health, DOH XI, Davao Medical Society.
It also held a jobs fair on Wednesday at the Davao City Recreation Center with about 1,000 jobs applicants looking for employment among the 100 companies.
In August, the organization will hold the Chamber Day, while it will also hold a golf tournament in November.
- Bong Go: 2 escapee soldiers deserve awards
- Brainstorm: The Next Generation | Police power
- P2-M worth of rare timber intercepted at Davao airport
- Rough Cuts | Inadvertently forgotten?
- Davao Skate Park to open March 15
- Level your drive with the new Toyota Vios
- Tessera Sparkling Diamonds for Christmas
- Reflections |Significance of Being Datu Bago Awardee
- Screen Shots | And the best films of 2019… are not in the Oscars
- Wanderlust | Rising above the challenges