BDO UNIBANK has partnered with food and beverage company Bistro Group to make global flavors within reach and restaurant dining more gratifying and affordable for BDO Credit Cardholders.
A 50% dining discount awaits BDO Elite, Gold, and Classic Credit Cardholders for a minimum of P2,500 and a maximum of P6,000 food and beverage spend when dining at Italianni’s, TGIFridays, Texas Roadhouse, Watami, Modern Shanghai, Denny’s, Fish & Co., Buffalo Wild Wings, Hard Rock Café, Bulgogi Brothers, and Olive Garden from Friday to Sunday, until November 26, 2023.
BDO Elite and Gold Credit Cardholders can also take advantage of a 50% dining discount for a minimum of P3,000 and a maximum of P10,000 food and beverage spend when dining at Las Flores, BCN by Las Flores, Tomatito, Rambla, and Rumba from Friday to Sunday, until Nov. 26, 2023.
The Bank also provides its credit cardholders access to Bistro Group’s specialty restaurants featuring culinary creations by renowned Chef Josh Boutwood.
BDO Elite Credit Cardholders can avail of a 50% dining discount for a minimum of P5,000 and a maximum of P10,000 food and beverage spend when dining at Ember, Savage, and The Test Kitchen every Friday and Saturday, until November 25, 2023. They can also enjoy the same discounts when dining at Helm from Tuesday to Thursday, until November 30, 2023.
For more information on these restaurant dining deals, visit https://www.deals.bdo.com.ph/deal-welcome/2510.
- Bong Go: 2 escapee soldiers deserve awards
- Brainstorm: The Next Generation | Police power
- P2-M worth of rare timber intercepted at Davao airport
- Rough Cuts | Inadvertently forgotten?
- Davao Skate Park to open March 15
- Level your drive with the new Toyota Vios
- Tessera Sparkling Diamonds for Christmas
- Reflections |Significance of Being Datu Bago Awardee
- Screen Shots | And the best films of 2019… are not in the Oscars
- Wanderlust | Rising above the challenges