Globe Telecom hopes to achieve 100% fiber coverage for Davao City before 2019 ends.“We are really trying to push for better connectivity here in Davao City because for Davao City, we call it fiber city already,” Globe external affairs head for Mindanao James Lopez said last Friday.
According to Lopez, about 70 to 80 percent of the city is already covered by Fiber broadband Internet connection.
This Globe Broadband service “offers fastest way to access data” with “higher download and upload speeds.”
“Globe is really one with Davao. That’s why year on year, we are really trying to develop a different experience in Davao,” Crystal Madria, trade marketing head for Mindanao, said.
Meanwhile, Globe Telecom has lined up activities for the celebration of 82nd Araw ng Dabaw.
This year, they have chosen Sta. Ana Wharf as their convening place for the sponsored concert of Juan Karlos band on March 17 to express support for the city government in promoting the area.
Globe also partnered with schools in the city to identify varsity players for the Globe Squad Davao.
- Mom in her kitchen. See what’s cooking, too!
- ROUGH CUTS | These rumor mongers
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 6, 2021
- Rough Cuts | No need to find alibis
- Police, victims, and a call for change
- SCENE CITY | Verdeli opens as newest destination in Malagos
- DCPO recognized as best police office
- 59 communist guerrillas surrender since January
- Scene City | Quarantine is a blessing in disguise
- President urged: Cancel franchise of electric coop