Torre Lorenzo Development Corporation (TLDC) celebrated the Christmas season through a gift-giving activity at Barangay Pindasan, Davao de Oro. A total of 50 children from Baybay Pindasan Child Development Center and the barangay received toys, books, and clothes from TLDC. The children were also treated to nutritious food and enjoyed performances from fellow students.
“The children of Barangay Pindasan are very important to TLDC. We hope that through our gift-giving activity, we were able to give back to our partner community and spread the spirit of joy and hope this Christmas,” says TLDC COO Cathy Casares-Ko.
The town is home to Torre Lorenzo’s flagship leisure development, Dusit Thani Lubi Plantation Resort. In 2022, TLDC turned over an ambulance unit in the Municipality of Mabini in Davao de Oro. This year, it also turned over the newly-constructed child development center to Barangay Pindasan.
Torre Lorenzo has various community development programs in place that focus on providing livelihood, supporting access to education and health services, and protecting the environment. In Dusit Thani Lubi Plantation Resort, 70% of the employees are from the nearby town of Mabini, while the rest are from other municipalities of Davao de Oro providing equal employment opportunities to residents.
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JANUARY 13, 2022
- College of Science students voice out concerns at the CS-wide student consultation
- Paradigm Shift | Democratic party plays identity politics and it is dangerous, Part 2
- Honoring my Mother | Touchy Touchy
- Haran probe opened | Police looking whether families inside are prevented from going home
- Councilor advises teachers: Go speak to the mayor first
- NUNOT SA ALISNGAW SA KAPE | Mga patag ibabaw sa bungtod bahaon na karon!
- Guerrilla, activist surrender
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- IRR for Cancer Act may soon be out