Employees of SM City Davao and SM Lanang brought the Christmas spirit to the House of Hope Foundation for Kids with Cancer Inc. on Dec. 29.
Through the ChriSMiles project of SM City Davao and SM Lanang, a total of 20 children under the House of Hope Foundation were gifted with art kits, painting supplies, Bears of Joy, and meals.
“We are thankful for this opportunity to show our love and care. It gives us that sense of personal fulfillment to see the smiles of the children,” shared Ma. Ruby T. Saño, regional human resources manager for Mindanao of SM Supermalls.
The ChriSMiles project, led by the SM Supermalls’ Human Resources Department, is a volunteerism activity that has become an annual Christmas tradition. This aims to encourage employees to volunteer and share blessings, especially for children in need.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | We smell something obnoxious here
- Señor Moments | Davao – Ca. 1950s-60s Part 3
- `DEEPLY CONCERNED’ | Environment groups quiz JICA on WTE project
- Salugpongan may sue DepEd
- Fiscal: Witnesses identify Roxas perpetrators
- CARAVAN KICKS OFF | Local organizers egging Sara to run kicks off Manila expedition
- Official: Toril, Paquibato, Marilog suffer most from drought
- No muzzling of guns on holidays; police warned
- Superal keeps LPGT ‘Merit” crown