THE AUTISM Society Philippines (ASP) and SM Cares, in partnership with the National Council on Disability Affairs celebrated National Autism Consciousness Week with the AOK Pilipinas Live 2024, a live special of the monthly web show discussing pressing topics regarding autism.
The forum was held on Jan. 26, Friday, at SM City North EDSA.
SM is a staunch supporter of the autism community. Its partnership with ASP is part of an ongoing program to cultivate safe spaces and ensure its mall facilities remain accessible to all.
Aside from facilitating Sensitivity Training for its frontliners, SM will be supporting Autism Society Philippines with the latest leg of the Angels Walk for Autism by April.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | We smell something obnoxious here
- Señor Moments | Davao – Ca. 1950s-60s Part 3
- `DEEPLY CONCERNED’ | Environment groups quiz JICA on WTE project
- Salugpongan may sue DepEd
- Fiscal: Witnesses identify Roxas perpetrators
- CARAVAN KICKS OFF | Local organizers egging Sara to run kicks off Manila expedition
- Official: Toril, Paquibato, Marilog suffer most from drought
- No muzzling of guns on holidays; police warned
- Superal keeps LPGT ‘Merit” crown