THE DAVAO Light and Power Co., Inc. will conduct switching power interruptions on January 21 and 27, 2024, affecting customers in the southern part of Davao City. These power interruptions are necessary to facilitate maintenance works in Ecoland Substation.
The switching power interruption will be for 1 hour from 12:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. on January 21, Sunday, to facilitate the transfer of loads from Ecoland Substation to nearby substations, while the normalization or return of loads back to their normal set-up will be for another 1 hour from 12:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. on January 27, Saturday.
Specifically affected are customers from Tulip Drive going to Quimpo Blvd, SIR Phase II Matina up to Ateneo High School, PRC Regional Office, Indonesian Consulate, Philippine Women’s College, University Avenue, Manga Street, Calamansi Street, Durian Street, Acacia Street, Quimpo Blvd, Ecoland Drive including St. John Paul College, Verdon Parc, Bolton Bridge, and nearby areas.
Davao Light apologizes for the inconvenience brought about by these scheduled power interruptions. But it will exert all efforts to restore electric service as scheduled or earlier. However, there may be instances where restoration may extend beyond the schedule due to unavoidable circumstances.
Safety is of paramount importance to the company and Davao Light reminds the public to always take extra precautions when passing by activity area/s where line repairs and maintenance are being done. Please heed and follow warning signs, especially in areas where personnel operate heavy equipment.
Please contact our 24/7 Customer Contact Service at 229-3572, 655-3572 (Panabo), 0917-864-2793 (Globe), or 0920-970-1357 (Smart) for any power interruption that will fall outside the given schedule.
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JANUARY 13, 2022
- College of Science students voice out concerns at the CS-wide student consultation
- Paradigm Shift | Democratic party plays identity politics and it is dangerous, Part 2
- Honoring my Mother | Touchy Touchy
- Haran probe opened | Police looking whether families inside are prevented from going home
- Councilor advises teachers: Go speak to the mayor first
- NUNOT SA ALISNGAW SA KAPE | Mga patag ibabaw sa bungtod bahaon na karon!
- Guerrilla, activist surrender
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- IRR for Cancer Act may soon be out