DAVAO Light and Power Co., Inc. will conduct switching power interruptions on January 18, 2024, Thursday, affecting customers in the southern part of Davao City. These power interruptions are necessary to facilitate line upgrading works.
The switching power interruption will be for 30 minutes anytime between 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m. to facilitate the transfer of loads while the normalization or return of loads back to their normal set-up will be for another 30 minutes anytime between 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Specifically affected are customers in the entire area of Brgy. Subasta, Sirib and Tagakpan, Davao City.
Davao Light apologizes for the inconvenience brought about by these scheduled power interruptions. But it will exert all efforts to restore electric service as scheduled or earlier. However, there may be instances where restoration may extend beyond the schedule due to unavoidable circumstances.
Safety is of paramount importance to the company and Davao Light reminds the public to always take extra precautions when passing by activity area/s where line repairs and maintenance are being done. Please heed and follow warning signs, especially in areas where personnel operate heavy equipment.
Please contact our 24/7 Customer Contact Service at 229-3572, 655-3572 (Panabo), 0917-864-2793 (Globe), or 0920-970-1357 (Smart) for any power interruption that will fall outside the given schedule.
- DENIED ENTRY | Aguilar: 150 failed to show docus or were on non-essential travels
- DENR eyes Boracay as model in rehab plan for Davao Gulf
- P476-M supplemental budget for COVID-19 response okayed
- POLICE FILES | Shabu inside loaf of bread
- LETTER TO THE PUBLISHER
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Wine and Dine, Whine and Moan
- Pilipinas Shell starts 2022 with P3.5 billion net income in Q1
- Davaoeños urged to visit Lingap portal for services
- Ford boosts SUV portfolio with all-new Ford Territory