Loyal customers of the Felcris Group of Companies were participants of a grand raffle draw as it celebrated its 42nd anniversary that saw one loyal customer go home with a new four-wheel vehicle. The raffle draw, dubbed as “Isang Libong Tuwa Isang Libong Premyo,” was the group’s way of giving back to its loyal customers who have continued to patronize its brands 42 years after it was established.
Winning a brand new Mitsubishi Mirage G4 was 75-year-old Beatriz R. Pond of Purok 3, Anislagan, Maco, Compostela Valley. Mrs. Pond, a retired teacher at the Anislagan Elementary School, is a three-year purchase-order member of the Central Warehouse Club in Tagum City, Davao del Norte.
Also given away during the raffle draw were Honda TMX 125 for the second prize, P20,000 grocery spree for the third prize, a two-door refrigerator and a 32” LED television set for fourth and fifth prizes, respectively.
Those 1,000 who won consolation prizes received a P500 gift certificate each.
The raffle draw was participated in by all the brands under the Felcris Group of Companies – the 15 Warehouse Clubs, two Parkway Stores in Monkayo, Compostela Valley and in Surigao City, eight Felcris Supermarket branches, and 122 Davao Central Convenience stores all over Mindanao.
The group is planning to hold more events to surprise its loyal customers as its way of giving back for their loyalty.
Last year, the group held a successful Inter-School Dance Competition with 15 big schools in the city participating.
- Suspect killed in shootout
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | Thai Culinary Experience with Benjarong’s Chef Woon Krissana
- Vaccination, castration set
- Kids ban from Internet cafes on school days hurdles 2nd reading
- DCRCB reconstituted anew
- TOUCHDOWN | Initial shipment of COVID-19 vaccines arrive in Davao City
- 41,000 nabbed for violations during MECQ – DCPO
- Abude: Delete bogus FB page
- Protection desk eyed to advance workers rights
- Globe to develop more digital solutions in support of government’s digitalization goals