MANILA, Philippines – GCash, the Philippines’ leading e-wallet, is making this holiday season even merrier and truly unforgettable with its latest giveaway. From December 12 to 15, everyone has a chance to win up to P1,200 instant GCash credits when you scan the Merry GCash Billboard from 6 am to 9 am and 6 pm to midnight!
Just look for billboards with the GCash QR code along any of these key locations: EDSA Orense, C5 Bagong Ilog, EDSA Guadalupe Bridge, and EDSA GA Tower in Mandaluyong.
But that’s not all, because the Merry GCash Billboard isn’t just lighting up Metro Manila – it’s also spreading cheer all the way to Visayas and Mindanao, with billboards along Robinsons Cebu, Gaisano Talisay, Gaisano Grand City Mall in Davao and the Davao LED Billboard, and CM Recto cor. Capistrano road in Cagayan de Oro.
Stay on the lookout and get ready to scan as GCash will be awarding up to P900,000 to eligible users who scan the Merry GCash Billboard every day from December 12 to December 15. Those who scan the giant QR code will automatically discover their instant cashback reward, ranging from either P12, P120, or P1,200. Each user is qualified to win 1 cashback prize per day.
Join the 12 Days of Merry GCash Giveaway for a Shot at Winning 1M
The merry GCash giveaways don’t end there as GCash is also giving away even bigger prizes daily through the 12 Days of Merry GCash giveaway.
Every day until December 15, up to 15 winners nationwide will be awarded tons of exciting prizes such as GCash credits, gadgets, gaming consoles, and even a brand-new motorcycle.
A grand prize of P1M will be awarded to one lucky user on December 15, so keep using GCash to increase your chances of winning!
- PH to showcase footprint as host of global fintech festival
- FORGED BY FRIENDSHIP RECOVERY GOLF CHAMPIONSHIP
- Coastal barangays yield 21,428 sacks of garbage
- Nunot: Ang naanda’ng reaksiyon
- My Turn | Water Woes (Part 2)
- Luisita looms as underdog as PAL Senior Interclub kicks off
- Rough Cuts | An EAGA dream is off again
- Rough Cuts | Why no Mindanaoan nationally-recognized hero?
- LandBank waives fees for fund transfers below P1,000
- Army seizes NPA cache containing ammo, bomb parts