The company that operates and manages the Mactan-Cebu International Airport held a sales mission in the city this week.
GMR Megawide Cebu Airport Corporation (GMCAC) landed in Davao City on its second year of annual sales mission to reach out tourism stakeholders.
“Davao is very important market for us, so we continuously reach out and do dialogues with our tourism stakeholders through the sales mission,” Aines Librodo, GMR Megawide Cebu Airport Corporation (GMCAC)head of Airline Marketing and Tourism Development said on Wednesday.
The company was partnering with different airline companies as they reached out to local tourism stakeholders like travel agents and tour operators.
The company has also assigned a local sales coordinator to work directly with local tourism stakeholders including the Department of Tourism (DOT) XI.
“We would like to concentrate on how we can offer more connectivity, ease of connectivity between Davao, Cebu and other locations as well because there are many people coming not just from Davao but also beyond Davao, domestic connectivity in and out Davao as well as international connectivity,” said Andrew Harrison, company chief executive advisor.
- Man sued for P3-M shabu
- Leni hit for comment on COVID-19 surge
- Dayanghirang: City to have a new congressional district
- Timesman | How I welcomed 2020
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 3rd place finishes for RPVGCC squads in 73rd PAL Interclub
- Local priest dies of COVID-19 in Tagum
- MY TURN | Manila Bay Savior – Part 2
- Military flights to continue amid region air travel ban
- LGUs urged: Establish Halal councils