TWO WOMEN are facing a charge after they were caught collecting and tallying bets for the numbers game ‘Last two’ on Wednesday.
Elements of the Talomo police conducted an operation at 8:30 p.m. in Bago Aplaya, which led to the arrest of Virginia Ampa Reyes, 49, and Jolina Ansong Sablo, 40, both residents of Saavedra Village, Barangay Bago Aplaya, Talomo District.
Found in their possession were gambling paraphernalia, calculator, notebook, and P240 cash.
They are facing a case for violation of Republic Act 9287, which increases the penalty for the illegal numbers game.
By Niño Nicole P. Villareal/UM Intern
- HONORING MY MOTHER: Homesick and sick of home
- Random Thoughts | Plan “B” for Federalism
- BOOSTER DOSES | Frontliners a priority as city launches third vaccine shots to boost immunity
- LTFRB eyes new jeepney routes to city’s hinterlands
- Honoring my Mother | Street Feet
- 154 illegal trikes registered
- Hagonoy poor family adopted by PNP
- Kadayawan ‘20 execom formed
- Rough Cuts: Can we suffer indignities?
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this silence the ‘calm before the storm’?