Davao City – The PBA’s fast rising Phoenix Pulse Fuel Masters will hold a basketball camp set this March 15, Friday at the Davao City Recreation Center (Almendras gym).
Some 100 kids ages 10 to 12 years-old are expected to grace the camp which will start from 12:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. The camp aims to help young aspiring basketball players develop and strengthen their fundamental abilities in the sport. It will focus on skills such as proper footwork, ball handling, shooting, passing and receiving plus defense.
It will also tackle the importance of discipline, exercise, rest, attitude, strategy and hardwork. It will be facilitated by local coaches led by Camp Master Aladin Saldua.
More, some members of the PBA’s Phoenix Pulse Fuel Masters led by headcoach Louie Alas will also grace the camp and give inspiring messages to the participants.
Phoenix Pulse Fuel Masters Doug Kramer, Justin Chua and Matthew Wright are expected to join Alas in the camp.
The Phoenix Pulse Fuel Masters which sports an 8-2 win-loss record in the ongoing PBA Philippine Cup are also in town for their match-up next to the San Miguel Beer Beerman (6-3) on Saturday, March 16 at the Panabo Multi-Purpose gym in Panabo City.
Other members of the Phoenix Pulse Fuel Masters also include Calvin Abueva, Rey Guevarra, Alex Mallari, Jason Perkins, JC Intal, Dave Marcelo, LA Revilla, Ron Dennison, RJ Razul, Jaypee Mendoza, Michael Gamboa, Joeir Napoles and Willie Wilson.
- 400 get jabs in school-based mobile vaccination vs. COVID
- Drug suspects arrested in front of Ecoland terminal
- ADAP: Punish people using words offensive to PWDs
- 5 IPs in Haran brought home
- Scene City | Davao Medical Society’s Pillars Night
- NPA regional committee in R-11 to be dismantled in next months
- City, DavOr, 5 towns under Alert Level 1
- Rough Cuts | Discretion still the better part of valor
- Be responsible for posting vax info to avoid confusion
- DA XI: Free horse to support remote farms