The World Health Organization has been monitoring the global effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, including the effects of what you, dear reader, are doing right now: reading online materials through your device.
For our own website alone, more than 67% of our readers are glued to their phone screens, while the rest are on their desktops and tablets since the global pandemic began.
Check out these suggestions by the WHO on how to promote the healthy use of gadgets across various sectors.
- DCPO ready for possible lockdown
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JUNE 28, 2022
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- PFA holds virtual expo as industry rises from COVID
- Davao City, JICA signs study for sewage system project
- Editorial Cartoon
- Red-hot Lascuña storms to 3-shot lead with 65
- Lorejo Mango Farm gets fifth win in UFBC
- Six suspects caught in Panabo drug den raid
- DUBIOUS DISTINCTION | Davao City supplants QC on daily COVID cases: researcher