The City Council aims to declare Indonesian Consulate General Berlian Napitupulu as an Adopted Son of Davao.
Councilor Pilar C. Braga said, “that it is to honor Napitupulu for he has rendered outstanding service which paved the way to a stronger relationship between Davao City and Indonesia.”
Consul Berlian Napitupulu is one of the Indonesian diplomatic and consular representations by the Republic of Indonesia as the two countries have strong bilateral relations as members of the ASEAN.
By Cyril Gojar/JMC Intern
- WANDERLUST | Grand Land Davao property wins awards
- Robinsons Bank Simplé Savings named as Best Financial Inclusion Program
- Salugpongan school closure one of major events of 2019
- Editorial | Moving forward despite COVID-19
- 360 police officers punished
- Cultural Potpourri: Seda’s Valentine “Eat with Love”
- 67% COMPLIANCE | 200 submitted valid COVID-19 test results on the first day of the implementation of the law
- Rough Cuts | What went wrong?
- Salubong, Reuniting Filipinos everywhere this Christmas
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day