Eden Nature Park and Resort formally opens the Christmas season with its annual Christmas Tree Lighting ceremony with the theme The Gift: The True Treasure of Christmas”.
Eden’s Christmas Village features the 60-feet live Christmas Araucaria Tree beautifully decorated with red and gold embellishments, the Nativity Exhibit where guests can take picture of the display is a life-sized nativity scene, the 65-meter Tunnel of Lights and the display of 1,000 Christmas Parols along the resort entrance.
Guests are also entertained with a nutcracker ballet performance by En Avante Dance and Arts. A grand dinner feast is also served featuring prepared by Eden’s Culinary Team.
This December, ’tis the season for holiday parties and merry making! Eden offers packages and delights tailor-fit for the guests’ needs.
Plan the best company Christmas Party with Eden’s Christmas Party Packages – Blissful Holiday for Php 700.00 per person and Yuletide Magic for Php 800.00 per person. Inclusive of buffet meal for lunch or dinner, free use of the venue for four (4) hours wíth basic Christmas decorations, sound system with mood music and registration table.
Eden’s Christmas Hampers are also available at the resort’s Pasalubong Corner and Souvenir Shop. Each basket contains Christmas goodies perfect for giveaways or gifts. Red basket for Php 399.00 (assorted pastries), Gold basket for Php 699.00 (Eden veggies and salad dressing), and Green basket for Php 899.00 (assorted pastries and breads).
Discover the wonders of nature and experience thrilling adventure at Eden Nature Park and Resort this Christmas Season!
For inquiries, contact our Sales and Reservations Office at 0918-9307590 or 0917-1113336.
- PH to showcase footprint as host of global fintech festival
- FORGED BY FRIENDSHIP RECOVERY GOLF CHAMPIONSHIP
- Coastal barangays yield 21,428 sacks of garbage
- Nunot: Ang naanda’ng reaksiyon
- My Turn | Water Woes (Part 2)
- Luisita looms as underdog as PAL Senior Interclub kicks off
- Rough Cuts | An EAGA dream is off again
- Rough Cuts | Why no Mindanaoan nationally-recognized hero?
- LandBank waives fees for fund transfers below P1,000
- Army seizes NPA cache containing ammo, bomb parts