Gogoro Philippines, a leader in electric mobility and battery-swapping technology, announces the availability of its innovative Energy Plans in the country in time for its commercial launch.
In yet another milestone in Gogoro’s entry into the Philippine market, Gogoro unveils its Swap-and-Go subscription plans as it begins the sale of its Smartscooters® and activates its battery-swapping GoStations across the metro in December.
“We are now witnessing a key turning point in the quest for sustainable and intelligent urban transportation in the Philippines,” said Bernie Llamzon, President and CEO of Gogoro Philippines. “With the Gogoro Energy Plans, we are not only providing a convenient and eco-friendly solution for refueling but also embracing a lifestyle change that benefits our community and environment. We are proud to lead this charge and offer a glimpse into the future of mobility.”
The Gogoro ecosystem allows riders to swap out depleted batteries with newly-charged ones in seconds. This eliminates range anxiety and long charging times of traditional electric vehicles.
The Gogoro Energy Plan, accessible via the Gogoro app, comes with two tailored monthly subscription options:
- Plan 799- 300 Ah (Ampere hour) or up to 420 kilometers of travel distance
- Plan 999- 500 Ah or up to 700 kilometers of travel distance
Ampere Hour (Ah), a unit of electric charge, is the basis for the Energy Plans’ allocation. This measurement is converted into maximum kilometers, allowing riders to estimate their travel range easily. The conversion is based on comprehensive studies conducted in Taiwan and pilot programs in the Philippines, ensuring accuracy and reliability for riders.
Offers do not have a lock-up period, allowing subscribers to switch plans anytime through the Gogoro App, with changes taking effect in the next billing cycle. Such flexibility ensures that customers can choose the one that best suits their individual needs and riding habits, demonstrating Gogoro’s commitment to providing user-friendly and adaptable service.
As it brings the Gogoro ecosystem to market, Gogoro Philippines has activated four GoStations across the metro:
- The Globe Tower, 32nd Street corner 7th Avenue in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
- Puregold Parañaque, 113 Ninoy Aquino Avenue, Sto. Nino, Parañaque City
- Puregold Makati, 35 Dr. Jose P. Rizal Avenue, Makati City
- Phoenix Gas Station, Shaw Boulevard, San Antonio, Pasig City
In December, two more Gogoro GoStations will open in Quezon City: one at the Uptown Mall in Diliman, Quezon City and another at Bellitudo Building, Katipunan Avenue near White Plains.
Two more GoStations will open in the first quarter of 2024: one at the Ayala Malls Feliz along Marcos Highway in Dela Paz, Pasig City, and another at the Paseo de Magallanes Commercial Center in Makati City.
Gogoro Philippines is a collaborative effort among Globe’s 917Ventures Inc., Ayala Corporation, and Gogoro. This partnership leverages the expertise of all involved to build a smart electric transportation network in the country.
For more information about Gogoro Energy Plans and to reserve your own Gogoro Smartscooter®, visit the Gogoro Experience Center on the second floor of Greenbelt 4, Ayala Center. To learn more about Gogoro, visit www.gogoro.com/ph.
- PH to showcase footprint as host of global fintech festival
- FORGED BY FRIENDSHIP RECOVERY GOLF CHAMPIONSHIP
- Coastal barangays yield 21,428 sacks of garbage
- Nunot: Ang naanda’ng reaksiyon
- My Turn | Water Woes (Part 2)
- Luisita looms as underdog as PAL Senior Interclub kicks off
- Rough Cuts | An EAGA dream is off again
- Rough Cuts | Why no Mindanaoan nationally-recognized hero?
- LandBank waives fees for fund transfers below P1,000
- Army seizes NPA cache containing ammo, bomb parts