SM Lanang Premier commemorated Araw ng Dabaw with a three-day feast of gastronomic delights with “Pop Eats,” a celebration of local flavors and homegrown purveyors last March 15 to 17 at the mall’s Northwing Event Grounds.
Pop Eats purveyors included Smoke & Spice, Dod’s Ihaw-Ihaw, Southwing, Dencio’s Kamayan, Citrusqueezed, Cucina Ilocana, Fatboy’s Kitchen, La Bodeguita, Baked by Joyce, Beko’s Kitchen, and Classio.
- Mom in her kitchen. See what’s cooking, too!
- ROUGH CUTS | These rumor mongers
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 6, 2021
- Rough Cuts | No need to find alibis
- Police, victims, and a call for change
- SCENE CITY | Verdeli opens as newest destination in Malagos
- DCPO recognized as best police office
- 59 communist guerrillas surrender since January
- Scene City | Quarantine is a blessing in disguise
- President urged: Cancel franchise of electric coop