The Philippines is broken up in many islands by the sea. This gives it the fifth longest coastline of 36,289 kilometers (22,549 mi) in the world–followed by Japan, Australia, the United States, New Zealand, and China. The country has excellent beaches and diving spots.
Many people are expected to enjoy swimming in the Philippines this summer and here are a few tips to add more fun to frolicking under the sun.
(images from Niel Laure, Ethel Laure, Elvie Pilapil, and Johnny Holiday)
- Davao Light announces service disruptions on Dec. 2-5
- UM at 73: Fruition of Teamwork, Legacy of a Lifetime
- RANDOM THOUGHTS | New Dream, New Politics
- INFOGRAPHIC: Hand hygiene
- Scene City | Vis-Min Hospitals receive PPEs from SM Foundation
- Boss’s order not absolute amid COVID
- No more Salugpongan schools after DepEd order: spokesman
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Nunot | Mao ni ‘double whammy’
- Brainstorm: The Next Generation | Heal as one or die