Davao City – Four squads representing different schools will see action in the all-women first Companions Football Club competitions which reels off today, March 29 until Sunday, March 31 at the Ateneo de Davao University Matina grounds.
Host Ateneo de Davao University will head the cast to be joined by University of Southeastern Philippines, San Pedro Colleges and a team from Tagum City.
“It will be open for women booters who are college and senior high students,” said Noli Ayo, sports coordinator of the Ateneo de Davao University.
Tournament format will follow the 8-a-side sing round robin mode of play with 20 minutes per half.
Two matches will be featured per day plus added Coaches Forum sessions.
- Man sued for P3-M shabu
- Leni hit for comment on COVID-19 surge
- Dayanghirang: City to have a new congressional district
- Timesman | How I welcomed 2020
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 3rd place finishes for RPVGCC squads in 73rd PAL Interclub
- Local priest dies of COVID-19 in Tagum
- MY TURN | Manila Bay Savior – Part 2
- Military flights to continue amid region air travel ban
- LGUs urged: Establish Halal councils