Following the successful launch of its “Roam like a local” offer, Globe is set to expand its GoRoam promos to more key destinations around the world, providing travelers with the convenience of a roaming service plus affordable options comparable to local rates in those countries.
Globe’s GoRoam is now available in Singapore and the United States, with country-exclusive packages rivaling local SIM connectivity prices. This allows customers to use their mobile devices abroad with the same comfort and cost-efficiency they enjoy in their country of destination.
“We are revolutionizing the way Pinoys stay connected. Our expansion into these vital global markets is a testament to our commitment to providing our customers unparalleled connectivity and convenience wherever they go,” said Coco Domingo, Vice President of Globe’s Postpaid and International Business.
The new GoRoam offers include the following:
- 20GB of data valid for 30 days in Singapore for PHP1,500
- 20GB of data valid for 30 days in the USA for PHP3,000
Globe earlier introduced similar promos in other popular tourist destinations such as Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand, Malaysia, and the UAE.
The previous GoRoam offers include the following:
- 3GB of data valid for 5 days in Hong Kong for PHP600
- 2.4GB of data valid for 10 days in Taiwan for PHP600
- 15GB of data valid for 8 days in Thailand for PHP800
- 5GB of data valid for 10 days in Malaysia for PHP800
- 8GB of data valid for 28 days in the UAE for PHP2,000
These offers are designed to provide Globe customers with ample data to stay connected while traveling, without the hassle of switching to a local SIM or renting a pocket WiFi. Customers can enjoy the benefits of retaining their Globe number and accessing their usual services, combined with the economic pricing and significant data allocation that compares favorably to local options.
GoRoam promos are available via the GlobeOne app. To register, access the app, click Buy Promos and search for GoRoam to see the available offers. Once registered, simply turn on your mobile data and data roaming to activate and start enjoying the promo abroad. You can easily manage and track your data usage on the app’s dashboard.
The launch of GoRoam in the United States and Asia, including the Middle East, reinforces Globe’s position as the Philippines’ mobile leader in roaming services, being the only telco with a “roam like a local” offer. The company plans to continue expanding its roaming services and offers to address the needs of its customers.
- City sisterhood ties for approval
- Man nabbed for shabu
- Toyota Motor Philippines’ dealer network restarts operations after ECQ
- ROUGH CUTS | Attendant responsibility in the ISO certification
- Man with nearly 1-K illegal butane canisters arrested
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Still waiting for Jack
- SPEECH | “Leave no one behind but alsoLET NO ONE GET TOO FAR AHEAD” (Part 1)
- Xiaomi expands Redmi Note 12 Series in the Philippines with new midrange powerhouses
- ROUGH CUTS | The promise the President must fulfill
- Corporations ordered: Submit reports online