Davao City – Davao City’s hardcourt bets lived up to their billing as title-favorites after bringing home the Boys Secondary 3-on-3 basketball tournament title, Friday at the University of Southeastern Philippines gym.
Having its cast of Rainer Maga, Jude Bagay, Clent Padriquela of Ford Academy and Jason Estepa of EMAR Learning Center, the cast out played IGACOS, 21-9 in the finals.
They took an early 8-2 run and never looked back to seal this year’s title along with coaches Bambi Santander and Christian Quiamco.
“We are proud of the boys. Proud to bring home a gold medal,” Quiamco said.
- BP2 Family Congress 2023 set
- Councilor requests colleagues to rally behind Lumad schools
- Penalosa predicts Pacquiao will score a KO against Spence
- ROUGH CUTS | These can be issues-in-waiting
- Editorial: Who cares for our old?
- Mindanao Delivers: Logistics leaders look to Davao for next supply chain hub
- Man nabbed for bomb joke
- DCWD offices closed on April 14 and 15, 2022
- 5 things to try this Kadayawan holiday
- TFD | 2 threats prompt stricter measures for Yuletide season