THE DAVAO Eaglemasters incorporated made its upcoming open golf tournament even more exciting with the inclusion of a 2023 Toyota Wigo as its Grand Prize that will be raffled off on September 24, during the awards night of the 14th Davao Eaglemasters Golf Tournament at the SMX Convention Center, Davao City.
A total of P14Million worth of hole-in-one and raffle prizes are also at stake in the open golf tourney, giving the lucky golfers a chance of winning a unit of Mirage Hatchback for Rancho Palos Verdes, Kia Stonic for South Pacific, and Toyota Vios for Apo Golf if they will shot an ace.
Meanwhile, the organizers are expecting amazing drives and nail-biting putts, as the tournament will draw in around 750 seasoned golfers from all over the country, including teams from Japan, Australia, and the USA.
This is the first time in Davao’s golf history that the golf championships of both team and individual categories will be played on all three golf courses in the city.
Throughout the tournament, the Molave and Stableford scoring systems will be applied to the seniors division and men’s and women’s regulars, respectively.
Finally, trophies will be awarded to the champions of the regulars, ladies, and seniors divisions, as well as to the individual winners for gross and net champions and first runner-ups. —By Clifford James Lagmay Danduan
- VM gives 8.5 rating to outgoing Council
- It’s the best time to Join the Flip Side: All the reasons to pre-order the latest Galaxy devices
- Two 30-minute power interruptions on January 15 in Maa, Magtuod, Mandug and Indangan
- Painting as her calling
- Tabula Rasa | Celebrate 2019 Kadayawan with Art
- Programs needed In GDP forecast, says top official
- AIDurian Project set to start next year
- 1,661 suspects arrested in drug ops since 2017: DCPO
- 116 police recruits fail neuropsychiatric exam
- ROUGH CUTS: The digital Kadayawan Week celebration