Cebu Pacific (PSE: CEB), the Philippines’ leading carrier, has launched another seat sale that gives every Juan the chance to fly to any domestic destination as soon as they want for as low as PHP 199 one-way base fare.
The sale will run until September 30 and will give CEB travelers the chance to immediately fly to any domestic destination until December 31, 2023.
With CEB’s low fares now made more affordable, every Juan will have more chances to go on a sandboarding adventure in Laoag, taste the authentic delicacies of Cebu and Iloilo, and experience the unique cultural heritage of Kalibo and Zamboanga.
Passengers with existing Travel Funds may use these to pay for flights and other add-ons. Apart from the Travel Fund, other payment options such as payment centers, credit or debit cards, and e-wallets may also be used.
CEB flies to 35 domestic and 24 international destinations, spanning across Asia, Australia and the Middle East.
Book your flights now via bit.ly/CebuPacificSale.
- DCPO ready for possible lockdown
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JUNE 28, 2022
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- PFA holds virtual expo as industry rises from COVID
- Davao City, JICA signs study for sewage system project
- Editorial Cartoon
- Red-hot Lascuña storms to 3-shot lead with 65
- Lorejo Mango Farm gets fifth win in UFBC
- Six suspects caught in Panabo drug den raid
- DUBIOUS DISTINCTION | Davao City supplants QC on daily COVID cases: researcher