THE COUNTRY’S grill expert, Mang Inasal, launched the AnniverSAYA Raffle Promo, its biggest promo to date, which runs until Nov. 30.
Among the prizes include 20 units of Samsung 50-inch Crystal UHD Smart TV, 20 units of iPhone 14, 20 units of 10th generation iPad, and 20 sets of ₱5,000-worth of Mang Inasal gift certificates, which will be given away on the grand raffle draw on Dec. 10 at 2 pm.
To avail of the raffle promo, customers are required to purchase via dine-in, takeout and delivery at any Mang Inasal stores nationwide, a set of any Chicken Inasal Paa or Pecho Value Meal with Extra Creamy Halo-Halo Small. One purchase entitles the customer to a one raffle coupon.
Grand draw winners will be notified through registered email and mobile phone messages where they can claim their prizes at their preferred Mang Inasal branch.
Mang Inasal president Mike V. Castro said this is a treat to their patrons for we would not have made it without the support of our loyal customers who have allowed our brand and our products to be part of their celebrations in the store, at home, in the office, at school, and wherever they gather with their loved ones.”
The grill expert earlier launched its year-long 20thanniversary celebration with its new, improved, and juicier chicken Inasal (versus the previous formulation).
Mang Inasal’s flagship product, Ihaw-Sarap chicken Inasal now tastes even better from the skin to flesh and can be enjoyed through dine-in, takeout, and delivery at any Mang Inasal stores nationwide.
Photo: The Hungry Juana
- AFP hopes localized talks to solve insurgency, say
- City to deliver food packs to families affected by Taal
- Davao City feted as top-performing LGU for VaxCertPH implementation
- Former rebels see sights in HK courtesy of President Duterte
- Ninja Van PH celebrates 5 years of excellence
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Davao Light and TESDA partner to refurbish skills workshop laboratory
- Payday ready
- MY ART THOUGHTS | The Value of Art Critique
- Piñol to decide whether to run for senate by next week