Davao City – Solido Football Club/JT’s Manukan added two more titles on their cabinet of championships winning separate tournament over the past two weeks held at the Tionko Football turf.
Solido Football Club/JT’s Manukan, composed of mostly veteran booters, took the 2019 Araw ng Dabaw Football Festival 40 years-old and above title held two weekends ago leaving past six team hopefuls for this year’s title.
The cast of skipper Buboy Arrieta, Ad Emeson, Chuck Tabamo, Jasper James Jumadiao, Olivar Rodriguez, Mark Belencio, Deo Dagatan, Jay Miguel and Kokoi Arrieta cap this year’s crown in the 9-a-side format mode of play. Its sister-team Solido FC Pink settled for third place.
Solido Football Club/JT’s Manukan added another title last Sunday winning the Uno Duterte Football Cup men’s open which over 22 teams joined.
“We are happy to score back-to-back crowns, hope we win more this year,” Arrieta said.
- Food delivery service donates food to frontliners
- WANDERLUST | DOT Xl bares accomplishments for 2021
- Mobile loans do much to ease unbanked Filipinos’ financial burden
- CTTMO: Some car owners refuse to pay parking fee
- Discover new things with your 1st e-wallet: GCash Jr.
- Urban Ape | 1 + 1 = 11
- Relieved and probed
- EastMinCom chief says COVID-19 won’t curtail operations vs. Reds
- Scene City | Visiting El Don Resort in Governor Generoso
- ROUGH CUTS | Where are ‘In aid of legislation’ laws?