Davao City – The 82nd Araw ng Dabaw Duckpin Bowling Championships comes to a close this Saturday, March 16 at the Mega Dover Lanes and Recreation Center.
Going to the last two rounds set tonight, Phoenix LPG leads the 2,306 pinfalls followed by CLVR-Tagum (2,193), AK-Team (2,191), Life is Here (2,131) and Maftactor (2,120).
“After the last two rounds on tonight (March 15), the top four teams will move on to the up the ladder finals,” said Tim Ando of the organizing SBC (Sunday Bowlers Club) in yesterday’s Davao Sportswriters Association (DSA) Forum at the SM City Davao.
The awarding ceremonies will then come after with officials from the Davao City Sports Development Division office are guests.
“The tournament will be a preparation for the Asosasyon ng mga Bowlers ng Pilipinas (ABP) Incorporated National Finals which will be held here on April 8 to 12 wherein the local boys are the defending champs,” said ABP official Emie Orteza.
- Davao Light announces service disruptions on Dec. 2-5
- UM at 73: Fruition of Teamwork, Legacy of a Lifetime
- RANDOM THOUGHTS | New Dream, New Politics
- INFOGRAPHIC: Hand hygiene
- Scene City | Vis-Min Hospitals receive PPEs from SM Foundation
- Boss’s order not absolute amid COVID
- No more Salugpongan schools after DepEd order: spokesman
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Nunot | Mao ni ‘double whammy’
- Brainstorm: The Next Generation | Heal as one or die