Standard across the 2023 Livina models, Navarro added, are its design, such as the V-motion grille, compound headlight design with massive halogen main beams and LED park lights. It is also adorned with LED taillights with the trademark Nissan style. It is powered by a 1.5-liter DOHC 4-cylinder making 105 horsepower and 141 Nm of torque at 4,000rpm.
The Livina has a maximum gross vehicle weight of 1,790 kilograms, with a payload of about 540 to 565 kilograms.
“Nissan Intelligent Mobility features with the all-new Livina covers a lot of aspects, from safety driving, comfort and convenience,” shared Navarro.
- AFP hopes localized talks to solve insurgency, say
- City to deliver food packs to families affected by Taal
- Davao City feted as top-performing LGU for VaxCertPH implementation
- Former rebels see sights in HK courtesy of President Duterte
- Ninja Van PH celebrates 5 years of excellence
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Davao Light and TESDA partner to refurbish skills workshop laboratory
- Payday ready
- MY ART THOUGHTS | The Value of Art Critique
- Piñol to decide whether to run for senate by next week