A collision occurred between a cargo tanker and an SUV near Mega Gas in Bunawan at 2:10 p.m. on Wednesday.
A Toyota Fortuner driven by Gerry Liaga Carcasona, 39, a resident of DRH compound, Barangay Apokon, Tagum City and his passenger, Dr. Bryan Ochoco Dalid, collided with the truck driven by Jerry Camba Quevedo, 40, a resident of Purok 3, Barangay Maharlika, Bislig City.
Reportedly, the driver lost control of the cargo tanker when the engine conked out.
The vehicle collided with the SUV on the opposite lane.
The victims were brought to the Davao Regional Hospital in Tagum City. The vehicles are temporarily held in the Bunawan Police Station. Liana Rose Delos Santos/UM Intern
- Mom in her kitchen. See what’s cooking, too!
- ROUGH CUTS | These rumor mongers
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 6, 2021
- Rough Cuts | No need to find alibis
- Police, victims, and a call for change
- SCENE CITY | Verdeli opens as newest destination in Malagos
- DCPO recognized as best police office
- 59 communist guerrillas surrender since January
- Scene City | Quarantine is a blessing in disguise
- President urged: Cancel franchise of electric coop