TWO PRIORITY police targets were arrested in a buy-bust operation conducted in Purok Seaside, Bangkal, Barangay Talomo Proper, around 2:45 a.m., on Saturday, Oct. 28.
Captain Hazel Tuazon, the spokesperson of the Davao City Police Office, identified the suspects as John Paul Bariquit and Joh Rule Tinghil, listed as no. 1 and no. 2 station-level drug priority targets, respectively.
According to the report, the suspects were arrested after they sold a sachet of shabu to a poseur-buyer of the Sta. Ana Police Station. Confiscated from them were 30 grams of shabu valued at P204,000 and the buy-bust money.
The suspects face a charge of violating the Republic Act of 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002).
- Mom in her kitchen. See what’s cooking, too!
- ROUGH CUTS | These rumor mongers
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 6, 2021
- Rough Cuts | No need to find alibis
- Police, victims, and a call for change
- SCENE CITY | Verdeli opens as newest destination in Malagos
- DCPO recognized as best police office
- 59 communist guerrillas surrender since January
- Scene City | Quarantine is a blessing in disguise
- President urged: Cancel franchise of electric coop