TWO ALLEGED drug dealers were killed in two separate operations in Bago Gallera and Calinan on Sunday evening, Dec. 10.
Captain Hazel Tuazon, the Davao City Police Office (DCPO) spokesperson, said the latest operation at 11:10 p.m. on Sunday, resulted in the death of alias Junmark, a resident of Purok 7, Rara Street, Marapangi 3, Toril District.
Reportedly, the suspect handed over a sachet of shabu in exchange for buy-bust money, so the police tried to arrest him. However, he allegedly shot the operative who fired back in retaliation.
The suspect was brought to Mediquest Hospital but did not make it.
Seized from him were a .9mm pistol and three grams of shabu worth P20,400.
In an earlier operation, alias Taro was also killed in an operation conducted by the Calinan police at 2:28 a.m.
According to the report, the suspect fired against the operative when he was about to be arrested during the buy-bust. The suspect sustained a gunshot wound and was declared dead on arrival at the Isaac Robillo Hospital.
Seized from the suspect’s sling bag was a .9mm pistol with three live bullets. As of this writing, police have yet to identify the suspect.
- PH to showcase footprint as host of global fintech festival
- FORGED BY FRIENDSHIP RECOVERY GOLF CHAMPIONSHIP
- Coastal barangays yield 21,428 sacks of garbage
- Nunot: Ang naanda’ng reaksiyon
- My Turn | Water Woes (Part 2)
- Luisita looms as underdog as PAL Senior Interclub kicks off
- Rough Cuts | An EAGA dream is off again
- Rough Cuts | Why no Mindanaoan nationally-recognized hero?
- LandBank waives fees for fund transfers below P1,000
- Army seizes NPA cache containing ammo, bomb parts